'SIMA’s ASM University makes it easy to sign up any number of employees to become Advanced Snow Managers in 30 days or less!'
By Phill Sexton
When I began working with SIMA, my No. 1 mission was to build a quality operations-specific training program for the industry. Having worked in the industry for nearly 30 years I appreciate the reality of trying to develop and deliver in-house training. It’s much easier said than done.
SIMA’s goal was to launch the program online, making it easily available to anyone in the industry 24/7. We achieved our original goal and launched the Advanced Snow Management training program in 2014. We’ve educated hundreds of individuals with the program and are on track to top 200 full Advanced Snow Managers this year. I’m very proud of our industry, particularly those who have taken the leap to advanced their education and career path.
This winter, we are launching ASM University to make it even easier and more cost effective to register as many folks as you want for the ASM program. Through ASM University, SIMA will provide the support individuals are seeking to earn their Advanced Snow Manager designation.
SIMA’s ASM University makes it easy to sign up any number of employees to become Advanced Snow Managers in 30 days or less! For each person you register, you save money, build loyalty and develop a skilled workforce.
Enroll your best, and SIMA will do the rest! Register now at www.sima.org/ASMU.
ASM program features
- Developed with snow professionals from across the U.S. and Canada, in alignment with professional training best practices.
- Impactful courses use video, images, diagrams and quizzes.
- Accessible 24/7, with materials available for you years after course completion.
- Each Advanced Snow Manager receives an official marketing kit.
- SIMA is an ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer – Accreditation #1170 – for the Advanced Snow Management program.
- SIMA issues certificates for these Advanced Snow Management courses: Core Principles, Plowing Operations, Sidewalk Operations and Ice Management.
Phill Sexton is Director of Outreach and Chief Knowledge Officer for SIMA. Contact him at Phill@sima.org.