'We are always seeking new ideas, subject matter experts, and different perspectives for webinars, videos, interviews and articles.'
Take action now on content production:
- Email Brian@sima.org with ideas on webinars or short videos.
- Email email@example.com with article ideas or if you are interested in writing for SIMA in 2016.
- Review the content available at www.sima.org/resources and give us feedback on what you think is missing
Each year, SIMA creates industry webinars, articles and videos. Our goal is to be the most relevant and best quality content creator in snow and ice management.
This coming year will be one of great change for SIMA. The association will continue to build on successes in best practices, and will launch a new content management section at www.sima.org to replace www.GoPlow.com. The new section, called the SIMA Library, will launch later this month and will feature:
- A comprehensive set of categories and tags that can help you drill into content
- The ability for SIMA to set some content as members-only
- Quick access to great content from past issues of Snow Business magazine
- A widget to search for articles by our most popular authors
- Mobile-friendly design for easy reading or review on any mobile device
We are always seeking new ideas, subject matter experts, and different perspectives for webinars, videos, interviews and articles. We encourage you to become a content producer in 2016!