'We wanted a member to be able to reach out to us, customize a training plan, set training goals, and have support from the SIMA team to see it through to the finish line.'
By Brian Birch
Just over a year ago, SIMA began piloting a program called Team Training. The goal was to help companies who are serious about training in snow to save time and money by leveraging all of SIMA’s online training resources and designations. We wanted a member to be able to reach out to us, customize a training plan, set training goals, and have support from the SIMA team to see it through to the finish line.
We quietly started promoting this, mainly through the SIMA website. We wanted to report back to you some helpful information, with the goal of encouraging you as a SIMA member to get engaged, get serious, and start training. The pre-requisites are pretty simple: if you want to train more than one person, Team Training is for you.
Getting started is easy:
- Step 1 – Set up a quick call with SIMA to review the vision for training at your organization: https://calendly.com/brianbirch.
- Step 2 – SIMA provides a training proposal, scaled to your needs.
- Step 3 – SIMA helps you assign a Training Champion within your organization and sets a training deadline goal.
- Number of teams engaged = 11
- Number of people actively training = 47
- Number of ASM certificates issued = 97
- Number of Advanced Snow Managers created = 18
Take action now on Team Training: